Thank you for downloading the STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR (TM) Forces of
Corruption update. This version includes all previous updates.
Installation: After downloading the update, double click on
FOCUpdate1_1.exe to install. The installer will automatically search for
the folder where you originally installed STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR:
Forces of Corruption and install the update. If the update does not
Locate STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR: Forces of Corruption on your system,
you may need to reinstall the game and then run FOCUpdate1_1.exe again.
This update addresses the following:
* Ion Cannon and Hyper Velocity Gun now set to a max of 2 per planet
for both single-player Galactic Conquest and Multiplayer.
* All fighters now do 30% less damage to space station shielding.
* Mobile Defense units are now victory relevant units in battle.
* Stealth units now de-cloak when stunned.
Missile Defense Turrets (Empire and Rebel)
* Missile volley increased from 4 to 6 missiles.
* Duration between volleys decreased from 5 to 3.5 seconds.
* Mobile Defense Units for all factions garrison cost
* Changed to pip values of 2.
* Cost to assassinate changed to 15000 credits.
* Cost decreased from 600 to 550.
* Health increased by 5%.
* Executor tractor beam can no longer target space stations.
* Executor now has population value in space.
Imperial Star Destroyer
* Turbolaser hard point health increased to 350.
* Fighter bay hard point health increased to 250.
* Shield Generator hard point health increased to 375.
* Tractor beam hard point health increased to 225.
* Ion cannon shot volley increased to 6 per round.
* Capital Ship laser recharge increased to 60 seconds.
* Base speed decreased by 10%.
* Shields increased by 15%.
* Health reduced by 10%.
* Cloaking ability recharge reduced from 55 to 10 Seconds.
* Cloaking duration increased from 40 to 80 seconds.
* AT-STs can be garrisoned with a pip value of 2.
* Dark Trooper IIIs can be garrisoned at a pip value of 2.
* TIE maulers pip value changed to 2.
* Speed increased by 30%.
* Point Defense duration increased to 25 seconds.
* Skirmish multiplayer build cost increased from 1200 to 1400.
* Stun area increased by 50%.
* Duration increased from 10 to 17 seconds.
* Fog of war reveal radius around structure reduced from 1500 to 500.
* Stun now affects R2D2 and C3PO.
* Range increased by 10%.
Empire Offensive Sensor Node
* Added new particle effect.
* Targets acquired increased from 4 to 6.
* Attack range increased by 25%.
* Sight range increased from 500 to 700.
* Cost increased from 100 to 175.
* Now does damage over time while enemy unit is in its attack radius.
* The Arc Hammer now has a pop cap value of 2.
* Moving targets are no longer held in place by the Lancet�s beam
weapon. If moving targets get too far away the Lancet will now break off
the beam weapon attack.
* Shields reduced from 50 to 40.
* Health reduced from 75 to 60.
* Buzz Droid damage increased by 15%.
* Buzz Droid duration decreased by 6 seconds.
* Delay between weapon shots increased by 1 second.
* Buzz Droid chase range increased by 20%.
* Cost increased to 675.
* Build time increased to 13 seconds.
* Increased speed by 20%.
* Jamming radius reduced from 800 to 300.
* Jamming duration reduced from 60 to 30 seconds.
* Cost decreased to 700
Interceptor IV Frigate
* Special ability duration reduced to 7 seconds.
* Speed reduced by 20%.
* Shield refresh rate decreased from 45 to 40.
* Cloaking duration reduced from 300 to 120 seconds.
* Hack Death Star cost increased from 38000 to 50000.
* Health increased from 1000 to 800.
* Speed reduced by 20%.
* Point defense laser system time between shots decreased by 20%.
* Point defense duration increased to 35 seconds.
* Cloaking duration increased from 45 to 60 seconds.
* Cloaking ability recharge reduced from 35 to 15 seconds.
* Ion cannon shot volley decreased to 3 per round.
* Turbolaser shot volley decreased to 8 per round.
* Plasma Cannon recharge time decreased to 120 seconds.
* Mass Driver cannon hard point health reduced to 450.
* Mass Driver cannon shot volley decreased to 8 per round.
* Plasma weapon hard point health reduced to 450.
* Plasma weapon shot volley decreased to 6 per round.
Canderous Assault Tank
* Speed decreased by 20%.
* Turn rate decreased by 50%.
* Shield strength reduced by 20%.
Mass Driver Turret
* Cost increased from 900 to 975.
* Cost increased from 800 to 850.
Consortium Repulsor Jammer
* Skirmish multiplayer build cost increased from 1400 to 1600.
Mass Driver Cannons
* All Consortium Mass Driver cannons are now 25% less accurate vs. fighters.
* Speed increased by 20%.
* Damage vs. mines and defense satellites increased by 20%.
* Price reduced from 675 to 600.
* Lure ability recharge reduced from 90 seconds to 50 seconds.
* Lure ability activated duration reduced from 20 seconds to 14 seconds.
* Lure Ability now affects StarVipers and Skiprays.
* Speed increased by 20%.
Rebel Uplink Station
* Skirmish multiplayer build cost decreased from 1800 to 1100.
* Sensor ping recharge time decreased from 40 to 23 seconds.
Rebel Orbital Bombardment
* Visual affect now properly displays on affected units.
* Droids now stunned during mirrored match games.
* Duration increased to 28 seconds.
* Price reduced to 6000.
* Shield strength increased by 15%.
* Base Speed reduced by 10%.
* S-foil speed increased by 10%.
* Time between torpedo volleys increased by 1 second.
* Corrected an issue where player pop cap value would go. down by one when a MPTL spotter is destroyed.
Gallofree Heavy Troop Transport
* T2-B Tank�s pip value changed to 2
* Health reduced to 48
Multiplayer Space Upgrades:
Asteroid mine health
* Increased from 1200 to 1700.
* Level 1 price increased from 575 to 1100.
* Level 2 price increased from 1200 to 2300.
* Level 3 price increased from 1900 to 3400.
* Level 1 build time increased from 14 to 28 seconds.
* Level 1 build time increased from 30 to 35 seconds.
* Level 1 price increased from 750 to 1000.
* Level 2 price increased from 1100 to 2300.
* Level 3 price increased from 2900 to 3200.
* Level 1 build time increased from 23 to 25 seconds.
* Level 3 build time decreased from 45 to 40 seconds.
* Level 1 price increased from 850 to 950.
* Level 2 price increased from 1500 to 2500.
* Level 3 price increased from 2500 to 3500.
* Level 1 build time increased from 20 to 23 seconds.
* Level 3 build time increased from 33 to 35 seconds.
Black Market Engines
* Level 1 price increased from 650 to 850.
* Level 2 price increased from 650 to 1600.
* Level 3 price increased from 650 to 2800.
* Level 1 build time decreased from 20 to 18 seconds.
* Level 2 build time increased from 20 to 25 seconds.
* Level 3 build time increased from 20 to 33 seconds.
Carbonite Firing Coolant
* Level 1 price increased from 650 to 1200.
* Level 2 price increased from 900 to 2300.
* Level 1 build time increased from 20 to 25 seconds.
* Level 2 build time increased from 20 to 35 seconds.
Consortium Asteroid Mines
* Price increased from 850 to 1000.
* Build time decreased from 35 to 30.
* Adjusted mine locations on the Mandalore land map.
* Adjusted mine locations on the Bespin space map.
* Relocated reinforcement point on the Assault on Hoth land map.
* Relocated barracks on the Hypori Land map.
* Replaced space map for Bespin with a star field version.
* Players can no longer bring raid fleets that contain repulsorlift vehicles to Jabiim.
* Corrected an issue where the Rebellion and Empire could not
produce capital ships at Mandalore if either faction controlled the
* Added missing Mon Calamari slave units and connected them to Mon Calamari corruption.
* Added 2 MC30 Frigates and 2 Mon Calamari Cruisers to each
multiplayer campaign on the Rebel side to better balance starting Rebel
fleets against Empire space heroes.
* AI will produce less land units above planets.
* AI will now wait longer before removing corruption.
* AI for all factions is more proactive about defending space stations.
* AI will use less transport units.
* AI for all 3 major factions will now build and use Mobile Defense Units.
* AI will now try to find and destroy Orbital Long Range Scanners.
* The Empire and Rebel factions now receive the appropriate warning for "enemy fleet approaching" in galactic mode.
* The Consortium now receive the appropriate responses for Upgrade
Complete and Fire When Ready in relation to the Plasma Cannon.
* The TIE Defenders ion cannon fire sound effect now sounds like ion cannon fire.
* The TIE Phantoms Scout related responses will no longer play when selecting or moving the unit.
* The Interceptor IV Frigate unit responses for select and attack have been swapped. The Interceptor IV was playing those
* Han Solo's remove corruption ability now uses the Rebel response instead of incorrectly using the Empires response.
* General Veers no longer says "Incoming Rebel fire" when attacked by the Consortium.
* Intermittent crash when trying to neutralize ship-only or vehicle-only heroes using the Neutralize Hero ability.
* Intermittent crash when the Remote Bomb ability is left on auto-fire.
* Adjusted the starting tech level slider setting in Galactic Conquest for the Rebels under advanced options.
* Heroes would sometimes be taken out of play and never return.
* The fog of war would hide objects under the players control after
using Yodas force sight or losing control of the sensor array.
* The auto-fire box would overlay onto tactical production buttons.
* Consortium no longer receives the Death Star firing switch in the HUD when the Death Star is in a battle.
* Long buddy messages sent from GameSpy will no longer overlap and corrupt the save dialogue.
* The Consortium Space Stations Plasma Cannon Turret cannot fire immediately upon starting a space battle.
* The Death Star's beam will now be visible when destroying a planet during the 'Enhanced Targeting' cool down period.
* Corruption particles are now correctly removed from a planet in
galactic mode if the planet is destroyed by the Death Star during a
tactical space battle.
* Human players will now lose space skirmish battles as soon as there are no human players left.
* Teammates will now be able to use captured Turbolaser towers correctly.
* The Repulsorlift Jammer no longer affects allies.
* Increased ability to ignore spammers in the internet lobby.
Instead of having to click on a players name to hit ignore, players
can select a line of text in the chat window and the player who issued
it will automatically be highlighted.